Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
United States of America
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 250+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.6 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
What you will do
SecurityScorecard is hiring a VP of Growth and Analytics. Our value-driven products are growing rapidly and organically, and we are looking for a growth leader to focus on rapidly accelerating that organic growth by using various approaches. SecurityScorecard is passionate about growth and innovation culture and about data driven product decisions. We have good data and analytics and there is a culture of focusing on metrics and iterating on capabilities. You will work directly with the founders and executive team. Responsible for prioritizing growth initiatives and product changes. Ideas for initiatives to create growth originate in virtually all functions in the organization.
- Develop and lead our overall product-led growth strategy and team –– focused on conceptualizing and activating campaigns and users, to generate qualified leads, strengthen the sales pipeline, drive freemium adoption and product-led engagement and conversion.
- Automate wherever possible. As you contribute to our growth, your work must scale accordingly.
- Build and optimize the entire experience funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers.
- Work cross functionally across all departments, cultivating a data-driven mindset and culture of experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Refine marketing and product led lead attribution models and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Expand our digital marketing and product marketing strategy by working with others across the marketing team to maximize qualified traffic and leads from SEO, paid social, search, content syndication.
- Must implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements, and organizing the testing rhythm.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of our users and prospective users, to discover the core patterns that encourage them to join SecurityScorecard and remain active
- Strong experience in product led growth, Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Proven track record for developing B2B growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and ux.
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows
- Insanely data-driven and analytical
- Knowledgeable about the customer journey
- An extremely motivated self-starter
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment
- Able to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.