Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
Truework is looking for a determined Enterprise Sales professional who understands our product and can confidently articulate the value and vision to multiple decision makers. Truework has become one of the largest verification providers in the mortgage industry and is now looking to expand our business into new markets. You will have the backing and reputation of a series B company while building a new multi-million dollar sales playbook. You will be responsible for formulating, sourcing, negotiating, and closing strategic deals to accelerate the company’s growth in new verticals. This is an ideal role if you are a self-starter who can hit the ground running, enjoy working independently, and are excited by the thought of expanding our go to market strategy.
Truework is a Series B startup backed by Sequoia & Khosla Ventures. We are an API/FinTech company building tools to improve identity verification online. We’re doing this because too many verification providers are selling consumer information without giving them control or transparency. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, and technical systems
- Build a new sales playbook by Identifying ideal customer profiles, target accounts, and key decision makers, to ultimately scale and replicate success
- Navigate API driven, multi-threaded, 6-7 figure dollar deals selling into the core business of name brand lending lending institutions across the country
- Serve as the primary driving force in company's revenue and annual goals
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities, and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Generate, develop, manage, and communicate expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
- 5+ years of prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally within software (7+ years preferred)
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in large enterprise accounts
- Experience selling within verticals such as Financial Services, Financial Technology, or Lending preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to grasp new technologies from a technical and commercial perspective and communicate clearly about them.
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly
- Anticipates needs, innovates, multi-tasks and excels in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.