Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
As a software engineer, you'll operate our distributed systems, plan and develop new features and solve our partners' problems.
You will co-work with various technical teams to bring the best traffic to AI.
You will also work with various departments to bring value to both publishers and advertisers.
About APN team
- We acquire the precise/advanced Ad traffic and information for our AI-powered Ads technology and enterprise solutions.
- We constantly research and integrate the most advanced display techniques for the best AI performance.
- We provide the entire system to enable premium Ad traffic acquisition.
- We enable the data analytics of the team's data for both our Ad product and enterprise solution.
We welcome open-minded professional workers, who are passionate about trying different approaches to make the team and the business successful.
Task of the role
- Plan and develop features for including frontend, mobile SDK, and backend systems
- Ease software development and deployment of our product
- Perform code reviews to ensure existing code stay high-quality
- Handle and resolve issues escalated from the production operational environment
- Develop and operate scalable, reliable, and maintainable service-based software and related components.
- Participate in idea brainstorming and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms, and products
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, or 2+ years of relative software experience
- Experienced in building web applications, web services, or mobile applications
- Familiar with one of Python, Golang, Java, or frontend development
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
[Nice to have]
- MS degree in computer science or related field.
- Familiar with Linux-based systems and application serving
- Familiar with RESTful API or GraphQL
- Experience in distributed cloud services
- Experience in React.js
- Experience in Android or iOS application development
- Experience in database operations (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Experience in continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Experience in lean startup methodology
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general