Carousell is a consumer-to-consumer mobile marketplace.
The Carousell Media Group (CMG) is about more than intent, scale and precision — we’re on a mission to build a more socially responsible, transparent and brand-safe advertising ecosystem.
Our value proposition is to play a pivotal role in assisting brands with their direct-to-consumer advertising initiatives and to help them better understand the buying habits and attitudes of our core consumer segment - millennials.
The Carousell Media Group is primed to deliver on this promise, with over 46M millennials across our family of brands - Carousell, Mudah, Chotot & One Kyat - across 8 different markets in South East Asia & Hong Kong.
The platform is home to passionate, highly engaged communities ranging from environmentally conscious shoppers, rev heads, property nuts, tech geeks, sneaker freaks, young parents and many many more.
This position will play a key role in supporting the media sales team to ensure they are successfully using Carousell’s ad products and high-intent audience segments to achieve their business objectives..
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Assist team sales & revenue targets through your efforts
- Ensure clients are successful in their business objectives when using Carousell ad products and media products
- Work with Sales Managers and Ad Ops and to deliver advertiser campaigns
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Carousell ad platform across channels and devices
- Optimise and report accounts to improve performance for the advertiser
- Run performance reviews with clients to iterate and improve on Carousell’s effectiveness for clients and get feedback to further strengthen Carousell’s products and services
- A keen interest in tech/media sales and partner development experience
- Eye to identifying new opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to build excellent rapport
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management experience, including multitasking to run, lead or execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Fast learner with a positive attitude