Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Manager, Enterprise Sales
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Enterprise Sales Manager, you will lead and develop a team of Enterprise Account Executives for a fast-paced, high-growth company. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth of the Enterprise team, the development of your team, and Gong’s success of crushing revenue goals. This position reports into our Director, Enterprise Sales.
- Hire and develop a team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives
- Consistently deliver against team revenue goals
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Gong
- Partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow for success
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- 5+ years of experience managing high performing software sales teams (preferably for a SaaS company)
- 2+ years of managing an enterprise sales team
- Successful track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor in enterprise sales
- Previous experience recruiting, retaining, and developing a team from the ground up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
- Previous experience selling into sales leadership (C and VP level)
- Experience with Gong.io preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment