An elastic network-services platform.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for conformance testing of TCP/IP Stack and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and Multicast.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for testing Layer 4 software protocols such as NAT, DHCP and DNS.
- Design, develop and execute test plans for deploying HA Clusters to validate failover networking solutions.
- Design and develop software scripts using REST API framework for reading data from system peripherals.
- Automate test cases using Python programming language for testing various software features.
- Design network topologies for testing Layer 2, Layer 3 protocol functionalities using commercial traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 3 years of experience as Software Test Engineer, SDN Developer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
The required work experience must include 3 years of experience using the following skills:
- Layer 3 Protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, and Multicast;
- Layer 4 Protocols including NAT, DHCP and DNS;
- Python programming language; and
- Traffic generator tools from IXIA and SPIRENT.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
Job site: 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job #2020722 to HR at Versa Networks, Inc., 6001 America Center Drive, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95002.