Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations, you’ll play a key role in paving the road for our recruiting team to grow and scale smoothly. You are a critical thinker and excel at telling the story the data provides. You will drive our operational efficiencies and reporting and lead our recruiting coordinating team.
- You will understand, refine and scale processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team.
- You will own the selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling users to be more efficient and provide a share-worthy candidate experience.
- You will drive reporting and advance our hiring analytics, enabling our business to make more informed hiring decisions as we grow.
- You will build, implement and maintain programs that help drive continued success and solve for a human-first candidate experience.
- You will lead and develop a distributed team of Recruiting Coordinators that applies diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- You will define success for the Recruiting Coordination team through setting strategic objectives and priorities that solve for current gaps, anticipate future possibilities and needs, and align directly with organizational priorities.
- You will create and facilitate training and resources for our recruiting team, new leaders and interviewers as our operations evolve and scale.
- You have 5+ years of experience scoping, leading and delivering recruiting operations solutions and programs
- You have at least 1+ year of experience leading people
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, and proven ability to lead others (formal or informal capacity)
- You have knowledge of successful recruiting practices in high growth environments (SaaS is a plus)
- You have strong project management experience (preferably agile/scrum), with focus on Recruiting, HR or OperationsYou are proficient with report building in Google Sheets
- You have hands on experience in analysis and reporting
- You have experience working in, and configuring business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker
- You are familiar with Lever and Greenhouse ATS administration, with an added bonus for prior experience building reports or dashboards
- Experience partnering with, and influencing, senior leadership on recruiting programs strategy and hiring initiatives
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment