Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re looking for a brilliant content marketer to join our San Francisco-based team as a Content Marketing Manager. You’ll create a wide range of edu-taining content designed to wow the B2B sales community – from thought leadership to demand gen campaigns, and everything in between.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Sr. Manager of Content Strategy, and will have a pivotal role on our Content team that directly impacts our demand gen results and brand-building strategy.
- This role is aligned with our strategic goal of moving up-market (that’s all the rage, have you heard?) Your primary focus will be growing pipeline and brand awareness to support our enterprise and strategic sales teams.
- You. Love. Words. Writing them, specifically. You’ll use your stellar writing skills to support various content pieces including articles, landing pages, email campaigns, social media, website copy, and more. You know, the works.
- Content is your first love, and revenue is your second. You love the creativity of producing content that’s relevant and insightful, but you’re also curious and use data to guide your decision-making
- You prefer to win as a team. I hope you like planning and strategy sessions designed to dominate the world – I mean, our market. But don’t worry, we only meet when necessary and have no-meeting Wednesday to ensure meetings stay under control.
- 5+ years of experience writing in the B2B space
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Top notch, world-class writing and copy editing skills (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.
- Excellent language and grammar skills. You know MLA, but also break the rules.
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing
- Bonus if you’re familiar with the sales audience (sales background not required)
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.