Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Associate Product Partner Manager
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
As an Attentive Product Partner Manager you will work with our messaging partners to ensure smooth and scalable delivery of Attentive’s core messaging products. You will serve as a key link between Client Strategy, Engineering, and our messaging partners to ensure deliverability and triage issues across multiple partners.
You @ Attentive:
- Maintain and grow relationships with strategic messaging technology partners
- Act as point of contact for all communications between partners, internal business and engineering teams, and customers/subscribers
- Develop subject matter expertise on Attentive’s message deliverability products with the ability to clearly communicate operational workflows to internal teams
- Support all operations related to Deliverability - working with technical partners, managing internal processes, and project managing all issues related to deliverability
- Identify, investigate, and resolve escalated issues with partners proactively using internal data and partner-provided tools
- Support the design of monitoring deliverability performance metrics, and partner with engineering teams to create messaging partner dashboards
- Work closely with product & engineering teams to identify tooling requirements for investigating, monitoring, and reporting on deliverability of messaging
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a technical service environment.
- Experience in MarTech/AdTech preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills; ability to use tools like JIRA, Monday.com, etc. to clearly track team priorities and manage workflows.
- Experience writing technical and process documentation is strongly preferred
- Data analysis experience, working with data-driven application monitoring tools and direct database queries in SQL, Postgres, or similar technology
- Experience working with vendors utilizing 3rd party web service APIs a plus, but not required
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time-management skills in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Effective cross-department communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.