Capital Float is an online lending platform serving startups and small businesses.
At Capital Float, Product Managers take end to end ownership of products liaising with multiple functions such as engineering, operations, business, sales etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Define Product Strategy and develop product roadmap to achieve short-term and long-term goals of the company
• Own product adoption by users and iterate continuously until a fit for the product is achieved
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Collaborate with different functions such as engineering, design, operations and finance to align them to the company goals & product goals
The ideal candidate is innovative, detail-oriented, result-focused, has a solid quantitative background, and takes full ownership of their work.
The requirements are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MBA
• 3ss+ years of experience in Product Management
• Strong analytical skills• Streamlined thinking and logical depth to break down complex problems • Ability to prioritize and a high bias for action