Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is looking for a highly motivated person with a get-it-done attitude to support Noom’s VPs. You will build a strong relationship and enable our VPs to be their most productive and efficient self. The ideal candidate is a true team player and thrives on making the impossible possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage an extremely complex calendars across several time zones, ensuring that VPs' schedules are clear and free of conflicts
- Represent VPs by welcoming and providing hospitality to guests when visiting Noom headquarters by ensuring all meeting rooms are ready for use (post COVID)
- Act as the main point of contact for VPs among the board, executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Complete ad-hoc projects and assignments to support VPs.
- Enhance VPs performance and efficiency by anticipating needs
- Coordinate and maintain the Executive gifting program
What We Look For:
- 3+ years of experience working with VPs and/or C-level executives
- Incredibly organized with the ability to ruthlessly prioritize and execute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Strong proficiency in GoogleSuite; complex calendar management a must
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and self-directed
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocket-ship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and the team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, onsite yoga and daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite Chef’s)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture