Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world? It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
- Developing the sales strategy for the city in order to achieve city business goals. To achieve city monthly/Quarterly targets.
- Implement long terms and short term action plans to achieve city business objectives
- Engage with the Top Customers & Consultants in the Zone
- Carry out intensive field visits & Collect feedback on all aspects of the business including product quality, pricing, packing, new product ideas, competition activities.
- Understand the ground challenges faced by the team and provide structural long terms solutions
- Leverage cross functional relationships with various functions such as product, analytics, marketing and sales excellence to ensure key goals are met
- To review the efficiencies for each team member on a weekly basis on the CRM tool and to provide them with timely feedback on the improvement areas so as to achieve their monthly quota.
- Identify the critical/burning issues of the Zone affecting sales & take remedial action/ escalate wherever needed
New Business Acquisition
- Leading a team of 6 - 8 Hunters
- Achieve and exceed targets consistently by acquiring new customers across different hyperlocals.
- Manage and exceed the effort, efficiency and productivity metric benchmarks across the team
- Understanding of the no sale objection and come up with a Solutioning from a time to time basis.
Account Management -
- Leading a team of 2-3 Account Managers (OnCall + On Field)
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- To ensure churn doesn’t exceed more than 10%
- Quality of Service and Customer Success Implementation
- To ensure each sales member places the customer first and strives hard to earn and keep customer trust
- To ensure each Sales member in the team co-ordinates & provides all the required help to the central Customer Success team(for effective on-boarding of the customer)
- To ensure the TSMs/SMs cooperate fully with the Doctor Experience team whenever a customer expresses unhappiness with the services provided by a TSM/SM working in the zone
- Performance Management & Individual Development plan.
- Handling a team of Area Sales Managers, Territory Sales Managers, Sales Officers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To ensure good team play and maintain high levels of motivation across the team - with positivity in thoughts, words and action.
- To maintain optimum levels of discipline across his team with respect to maximum attendance at all times advance planning of all leave