Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking for a runner who will primarily help us in our diagnostics operations.
The runner will collect samples from different phlebotomists / technicians and drop them off within the stipulated time at the testing labs.
- Must be able to operate a vehicle for off-site pick-up and delivery of materials.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and report as necessary to the team.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be reliable and task-oriented.
- Requires some physical labour daily in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of daily progress.
- Must verify the accuracy of part’s information prior to making runs.
- Must be able to perform various duties, including, but not limited to collection/submission of blood/urine samples, documentations related to samples, organising documents and samples to avoid any mismatch and on time submission of the samples to the laboratory.
- Must have a good driving record and driving licence with proper vehicle documents.