Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Are you a communicator? Do you love talking to people from all walks of life? Do you love fielding questions, solving problems and teaching people new things? - If so, we want you!!
- To resolve complex technical queries and issues of product functionality and defect correction as well as coordinating with the Software Engineers for product support.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the ticket in the case log.
- Adhere to the Process defined on both Operations and Quality legend.
- Ability to timely Escalation (Approach to handle issues to understand when to escalate & what will be handled by themselves), attention to detail, ability to research and able to arrive at a solution and also challenges the process and comes up with different alternatives.
- Understanding customer behaviour, expectations from the product analysing usage trends and product adaptability to increase usage and make the product sticky.
- Work towards providing an excellent customer experience by going that extra mile on every interaction.
- Maintain overall customer satisfaction levels to ensure the continuous relationship with Practo.