An elastic network-services platform.
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of the Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
- We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Systems Engineers to help our customers and partners evaluate, adopt and expand the use of our technology.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics, Computer Application.
We are looking for expert engineers. You should have more than 10 years of relevant industry experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to our customers and partners.
- Establish trusted advisory role with strategic customers and partners.
- Enable and/or update partner network on product evolution.
- Perform workshops with prospects or customers on product evaluations and do demonstrations.
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and feature.
- Provide market and product feedback to product management and back-office.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
- Experience in planning and designing or operating service provider or large enterprise WAN/LAN networks.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
- Knowledge on WAN technologies and protocols like MPLS, MPLS based VPNs, BGP, OSPF, QoS, NAT, Multicast.
- Knowledge in architecting and/or managing large-scale, high performing and resilient Enterprise networking solutions.
- Knowledge on Linux administration.
- Shell scripting, python scripting knowledge.
- Operational knowledge on next gen firewalls/UTMs, IDS/IPS and malware prevention systems.
- Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience in public and private cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMware.
- Great analytical thinking.
- Ability to think full stack when it comes to problem solving.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent hands-on skills in deploying and troubleshooting complex networks.
- Willingness to help customers, peers and other team members at any time.
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.