An elastic network-services platform.
Dallas, TX, US
San Jose, CA, US
The main duties for this position include the following:
- Utilize product knowledge in Network Security, VPN, Routing, and SD-WAN to provide technical expertise to partners and customers through technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Design, build, or operate network configuration prototypes, including network hardware and software, and lead in installing product evaluations, presenting/training at seminars, and responding to RFP's and RFI's.
- Bring up Controllers, Gateways, and Orchestrators on Cloud Service Provider platforms such as AWS, Azure, and VMWare.
- Apply principles of computer networking and services to design, develop, test, and evaluate networks.
- Work with Engineering and Customer Support to assist with troubleshooting defects reported by customers or defects found during in-house release testing in areas of Routing, IPSEC, Network Security, and SD-WAN.
- Develop, present, and respond to Request For Proposals (RFP) for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and company solutions.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, telecommunications, or a related field and 3 years of related work experience.
Employer’s name: Versa Networks, Inc.
- Arvada, Colorado
- Dallas, Texas
- San Jose, California