Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will play a vital part in our scaling efforts by sourcing talent, scheduling interviews, ensuring a seamless interview process and positive candidate experience, and supporting various recruiting activities to meet our growing talent needs.
- Find and engage passive engineering candidates through the use of social networks like LinkedIn, and other creative techniques to find niche candidates
- Engage passive candidates over email to create interest in Attentive and generate candidate meetings with senior members of the Talent Acquisition team
- Schedule and finalize phone screens and on-site interviews with candidates, Talent Acquisition team members, and hiring managers
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process to build the Attentive brand and reputation as an employer of choice
- Support a variety of recruiting activities, such as editing and posting job descriptions, writing offer letters, and communicating onboarding information to new hires
- Maintain ATS (Applicant Tracking System) recruiting database to track the pipeline of candidates in various stages of the interview process
- Regularly track candidate pipeline activity and share updates with internal stakeholders
- Conduct research on relevant recruitment events (career fairs, technical conferences, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in GSuite, especially Google Sheets (Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid organizational, time and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced recruiting team
- Flexibility to work in a fluid, dynamic startup environment, with ever-changing hiring needs and priorities
- Professionalism regarding private and confidential information
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.