Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Sales Training & Enablement Coordinator
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an innovative and engaging Sales Training & Enablement Coordinator to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to support the sales team’s day-to-day and long-term enablement strategy.
The Sales Training and Enablement Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the execution of enablement for our Sales go-to-market strategy, owning the New Hire Onboarding experience, and supporting ongoing education for the entire Sales team. They will support the Enablement team in building and implementing the sales curriculum design through the use of Sales learning tools and systems to ensure our client-facing teams are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be “best-in-class.”They will work closely with Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Marketing, Client Strategy and Product Marketing teams to enhance our go-to-market effectiveness.
- Own the end-to-end New Hire Onboarding program, by facilitating live instructor-led trainings, curating Attentive’s e-learning experience, and coordinating all essential resources for new hires
- Create training schedules for Attentive’s various Sales teams, and maintain records of all live trainings and associated assets
- Support Enablement’s training strategy by creating training materials & administrating the Sales Enablement tech stack
- Support Sales Enablement in measuring and tracking employee performance and feedback to identify gaps
- Effectively communicate any information or announcements relevant to the Sales organization
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales training, sales enablement or coaching of sales reps or sales managers, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Experience in Learning Management Systems and Instructional Design preferred
- Excellent public speaking skills with strong presence and ability to command the room as well as engage remote teams
- Strong project and program management skills with a track record of working cross-functionally to effectively drive projects to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a successful track record of clearly communicating key information to various audiences
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
- Strong ability to create and facilitate presentations and workshops across multiple topics to audiences of varying roles and tenure
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.