Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
New York City, NY, US
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator who will be integral in supporting our recruiting process for all of our hires, as we’re experiencing tremendous growth. You possess great communication skills and can manage multiple things at once, as well as enjoy the challenges of helping build a great organization of top talent.
- Scheduling large volume of interviews and phone screens
- Partner directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and prioritize competing needs
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, and with external candidates
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system is a plus!
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.