Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Director of Product Marketing
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing that’s eager to help shape the future of business to consumer communication. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Strategy to drive the growth of our platform. This is a high-impact, strategic role that will help position Attentive as the leader in the mobile messaging space.
Open to remote.
You @ Attentive:
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) and optimization of marketing strategies and campaigns that drive adoption of, and engagement with, new and existing products and features; accountable for driving product growth and adoption
- Own a product vertical. Gather and distill feedback from clients and partners and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Manage a team of high-performing Product Marketers
- Play a key role in developing a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Attentive platform
- Equip our sales teams to position our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our platform
- Define, monitor, and maintain Attentive’s competitive position within the mobile messaging industry.
- Conduct deep dives on key mobile messaging competitors and adjacent solutions to help accelerate our product development and innovation.
- Lead the development of high-quality marketing and training content--specifically for our website, customer-facing help site, blog, and more
- Evangelize our products and solutions with internal stakeholders, clients, industry analysts, and public media.
- Define the success criteria and measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 10+ years working in product marketing, product management or marketing
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based technology startup
- Experience managing a high-performing team of Product Marketers
- Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation, and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- A proven track record of writing performance-driven product marketing plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at the executive level
- Significant experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.