Aurora delivers the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly.
Dallas, TX, US
Mountain View, CA, US
Pittsburgh, PA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Bringing self-driving vehicles to our roads is the most transformative opportunity of our generation. Aurora is taking a fresh start with the development of self-driving technology, combining excellence in AI, rigorous engineering, and a team with decades of experience building robots that work.
Led by a team of seasoned experts, our mission is to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly. We are designing the software and hardware to power the transportation of our future that will make our roads safer, give more people access to mobility, and reduce congestion and pollution in cities - improving the quality of life for all. The challenge in what we are endeavoring to achieve is transcendent; we are developing perhaps the world's most complex computing system and asking it to perform the task of transporting and keeping safe our most precious asset: human life.
We are searching for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our People Operation’s Systems team as the primary subject-matter expert and functional administrator for Workday. You will play a critical role throughout the implementation, and then ongoing support and configuration for various modules in Workday to support business needs.
- You should have deep expertise with Workday HCM (Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Compensation, Absence, and Time Tracking is a plus).
- As the in-house authority for Workday, advise the business on which tools/configurations fit their needs, and consult on the best process that compliments your solutions. You should clearly understand the downstream impacts of potential solutions and advise the business accordingly.
- Gather requirements, design, implement, and configure new Workday functionality to support business objectives, and provide day-to-day ongoing support for the production environment.
- Manage current HRIS data in Bamboo and lead the data architecture and transition process to Workday with external implementation specialists.
- Work in a highly collaborative cross-functional environment and with 3rd party consultants
- Help evaluate and drive new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities as they arise.
- 4+ years experience in Workday HCM implementation/configuration support
- Hands on experience configuring in Workday general HCM, business process framework, and reporting.
- Experience leading and executing full development life cycle: gather requirements, design, build, test and deploy
- Self-directed, with excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Implementation consulting experience, or experience at early stage integration for 1000+ employee companies
- Experience in other functional areas of Workday such as Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, and/or Talent Optimization, is a plus.
Working at Aurora
Our work has real purpose. Delivering the benefits of self-driving will save lives around the world, expand access to transportation, revitalize cities, and give people time back every day.
We’re one team. We’re inspired by the challenge of what we’re solving and the impact our work will have on society. Our camaraderie is built on respect for our work and the fundamental belief our success will be a result of working together.
The Founding Team
Aurora has assembled the most experienced leadership team in the space. Chris Urmson helped lead Carnegie Mellon’s efforts in Darpa’s Grand Challenges, then was a founding member of Google’s self-driving team. Sterling Anderson worked on the tech at MIT before leading Tesla’s Autopilot system. Drew Bagnell, also a Carnegie Mellon alum, is a machine learning expert who helped build Uber’s autonomy effort. At Aurora, these three continue to bring experts from all areas of the industry to the team. We are funded by Amazon, T Rowe Price, and some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Greylock and Index Ventures.