Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
At Gong, we value having a diverse workforce and want to ensure we're uncovering every stone when it come to talent. We're looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team as we scale in 2021. This position can be located remote within the US, but preferably near our San Francisco or Atlanta locations.
- Identify and engage diverse talent to augment our candidate pipeline
- Partner with hiring managers and talent acquisition team to fully understand business requirements and execute accordingly
- Identify, engage, and evaluate top level talent for a variety of corporate roles (primarily Sales & G&A)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on effective diversity talent pipeline building strategies
- 5+ years experience creatively sourcing talent preferably within a rapidly growing high-tech SaaS company
- 1+ years of dedicated diversity sourcing experience with a proven track record
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Data driven individual with the ability to grasp new technical concepts in support of sourcing initiatives
Perks & Benefits:
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment