Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. People Business Partner - Customer Success
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, whip-smart, and upbeat Sr. People Business Partner to be a trusted advisor to Gong's Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams. This is an exciting opportunity to drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Gong’s culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills, including influencing and coaching senior leaders
- Coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Apply critical thinking skills in developing innovative solutions to business issues, managing simultaneous and complex challenges, and prioritizing projects
- Demonstrate ability to flex and adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the People Ops “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years in progressive Business Partnering and/or HR Management roles
- Experience with dynamic, challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner including workforce planning, org design, coaching, talent management, performance management, change management, communications, and compensation experience
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively in global, cross-functional teams, both as a lead and a supporting team member
- Experience owning multiple Go-to-Market and/or G&A client groups within a fast-growing environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.