Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Instructional Designer on the Customer Education & Training team, you’ll develop value and methodology based content for customers who are new to our products and/or want to better themselves in the sales space. We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS based platform training, i.e. someone who has developed learning experiences for users of SaaS applications. You’ll work with our enablement team, product team, and partners in other customer-focused organizations to create materials that will ensure our customers’ early adoption and long-term optimization of Gong. Deliverables will include: Instructor-led training, on-demand courses and digestible video tutorials.
- Work with stakeholders to define training requirements and learning goals.
- Create learning experiences in different formats, using/working within the constraints of different templates and tools.
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and SMEs.
- Review/edit others’ content for clarity and provide feedback.
- Update and maintain content at frequent intervals.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design best practices and demonstrated ability to design learning content that is effective.
- Ability to analyze existing content for its instructional value.
- Ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Ability to identify the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals.
- Ability to work within predefined style guidelines.
- Attention to design aesthetics and visual detail. Graphic or visual design experience a plus.
- Ability to scope and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently.
- Excellent writing skills.
- 3 years of Instructional Design experience.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.