Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, industry disrupting, highly engaged and truly inspired team of people? Would you like to lead us into the future by building extraordinary teams of people who will forever change how companies think about and secure their precious data? We are pioneers and on an exuberant growth path. This role is critical for Druva! As we continue to grow so rapidly, we seek an experienced and talented leader to partner with senior leadership and hiring managers. This role will help to scale our talent acquisition function both in the US and globally. The Director will be a critical member of the People leadership team, reporting to the Chief HR Officer, helping to define talent strategies to support our vision for a workplace that is the best our people will ever experience. We also want all our candidates to have the same quality of experience as our people.
In this role, you will lead, manage, and develop your team for our next stage of growth. You will actively coach and develop your team, set clear goals for them and ultimately inspire them to achieve their personal best at Druva. We work very hard at Druva and we also love to recognize our results just as much. You must continually recognize and inspire your team through all the challenges we face searching for and hiring some of our industries best people. At Druva, we believe it is also very important to enjoy the camaraderie of our teammates, have some fun along the way and take full advantage of a supportive environment committed to each and every person’s growth.
- Lead the US talent acquisition (TA) team, end to end, to achieve our hiring goals.
- Drive clear and crisp talent acquisition analytics on all stages of hiring as well as key goal oriented metrics.
- Develop methods to accurately forecast hiring results according to headcount growth goals. Develop detailed pipeline stage visibility reports/dashboards that will allow the business to plan for hiring needs and our ability to hire on time.
- Build and sustain close partnerships with several cross functional leaders within Druva including, Finance, Payroll, and all department leaders such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
- Create effective TA strategies to identify and hire top talent for each function, ensuring your team of TA professionals is fully aligned and executing.
- Leverage all systems and tools to streamline the hiring process end to end. Work in partnership with the Director of HR Operations to plan for and execute TA tools and develop analytics.
- Drive a seamless and highly positive candidate experience by developing and implementing TA processes that meet or exceed candidate expectations.
- Develop creative hiring campaigns for Druva, working with Marketing and hiring managers directly. We seek the best so we need to be creative to find the best!
- Active member of the HR leadership team helping to scale and drive global best practices over time.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or other related area.
- Experience leading TA teams in the US; global experience is a plus.
- 10 or more years of experience; three or more years of people management experience.
- Must be a self starter; have a bias for action and accomplishment; attention to detail and accuracy is a must; strong analytical capabilities; positive communicator and trusted team player; able to work independently and highly accountable for commitments. Additionally, able to collaborate with other teams to meet goals and help scale the HR team.
- Experience in both larger and similar sized companies is helpful.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
- Able to work with ambiguity and seek clarity and alignment as required. Also, a sense of humor would be a bonus. We all need a good chuckle once in a while!