Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
United States of America
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Deliver awe-inspiring technical product presentations and demos, provide timely and insightful responses to customer queries, and recommend creative ways Druva can solve customer problems.
- Understand and participate in answering the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Perform remote installations, training, and ensure the success of customer POCs.
- Effectively communicate customer requirements to the Product management team.
- Meet business objectives, working in collaboration with Sales Executives in the region.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales role working with enterprise software solutions (Backup and SaaS experience a plus)
- 4+ years of experience working with relevant IT technologies as a vendor, IT consultant, integrator, or end-user.
- Experience with storage and data management solution, especially in BCP.
- Background as a system administrator or engineer a strong plus. Experience with MS Windows, OSX, Linux, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with Cloud (IaaS/SaaS), security, system administration for servers/endpoints is highly desiredA strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing environment