Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
We are looking for a highly motivated Payroll Manager with a “can do” attitude, and will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of our US domestic payroll.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Process full-cycle in-house US domestic payroll on a semi-monthly basis for exempt/non-exempt employees and expense reimbursement.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll-related transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Prepare and audit all payroll data for periodic processing to include; new hires, terminations, salary changes, transfers, benefit deductions, and other payroll-related items received from People Team.
- Maintain and review payroll processing system to ensure accuracy and compliance of payroll calculations including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions and withholdings.
- Manage and administrate the business registration process for new States and Localities for payroll tax accounts.
- Respond to confidential questions from employees regarding paychecks, direct deposits, tax deductions, and/or general payroll questions
- Participate in preparing payroll-related GL reports for month-end close and year-end W-2 processing.
- 5+ years of US in-house multi-state payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of laws and administration of practices governing payment of wages, filing of taxes in multi-state environment.
- Proficient in Excel (lookups, pivot tables, and formulas)
- Strong knowledge of ADP Experience with system implementations preferred
- Trinet experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment