Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are looking for someone who loves all things HR to join the HR Business Partner team! This person is going to be an integral part of the HRBP team and will get to work cross functionally to continue to build out our HR programs. Successful candidates will work with the team to partner with departments and management team and be responsible for delivering core HR services, processes, and programs including but not limited to onboarding/exits, employee engagement and retention, employee relations/investigations, project management, and other exciting HR programs and initiatives. You should be thoughtful, resourceful, strategic and also willing to roll up your sleeves while having fun.
- Project manage and ensure consistency for the implementation of people programs by the HRBP team, including talent reviews, engagement survey analysis, talent reviews, and more.
- Support the HRBP team to ensure operational excellence including Identify the department team’s main goals, and how to provide the administrative support needed to help them get there.
- Analyze trends and metrics to show the health of the business units as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, etc. to inform decisions on strategy and programs
- Support and guide managers on employee relations issues; ensure ongoing compliance with company policies and all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Conduct exit interviews and support administration of employee offboarding
- Partner cross-functionally with teams across Talent Acquisition, People Ops, Payroll, Learning & Development, Legal, Compensation, Benefits, and Finance to create an aligned and effective people resources team.
- Ability to complete work with a sense of urgency
- Experience as an HR Generalist/Specialist or related field with minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field
- Experience working in start-up /high-growth environments
- You demonstrate knowledge in ER practices, guidelines and regulations on compliance with all employment laws, policies, procedures, and processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You solve tough problems quickly and thoughtfully, yet flexible approach to problem solving with moderate Excel experience
- Detail oriented and laser-focused on supporting internal processes & systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate sensitive and confidential matters effectively and with empathy
- Aptitude to build trust, and operate with a sense of humor, humility, courage, and integrity for the benefit of the organization