Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is changing the way companies protect their data. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up the day-to-day backup process, we help the modern enterprise protect their data quickly and securely regardless of where it resides, by being instantly available, scalable and easier to use than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Druva means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious, and hardworking Accounting Manager to join our rapidly growing company with the role reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded team player who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail; effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; willingness to mentor and learn; and a strong sense of accountability. This is an excellent management opportunity for an individual seeking diverse job duties in an outgoing and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of accountants in their daily responsibilities, reviewing their work, and mentorship.
- Review monthly JE’s and reconciliations for, but not limited to internal-use software, commissions and payroll accounting, and key OPEX areas.
- Collaborate cross functionally with partners in the business, i.e., HR, IT, Procurement, and FP&A.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Support the external audit of the company’s financial statements.
- Collaborate and assist in the documentation/implementation of internal controls and ensure SOX compliance in areas of responsibility.
- Create and maintain a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and procedures, drive reconciliation standardization and uniformity.
- Assist in driving global standardization for procedures, processes, and documentation consistent with the standards of a public company.
- Drive process improvement, integration, and automation efforts to streamline accounting operations for, but not limited to NetSuite, Concur, Trip Actions, and ADP WFN.
- Special projects and ad-hoc analyses as directed by management.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-8+ years of accounting experience, Big 4 and/or SAAS industry experience is a plus.
- Solid planning and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures/processes.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization are a must.
- Experience managing a team of multiple levels of staff.
- Must have the ability to execute multiple tasks, be detail oriented, committed to high quality, and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.