Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is hiring an exceptional Account Executive for West / South Region in India, responsible for building the sales pipeline, managing local channel partners, and closing business within the defined sales territory. The Account Executive is a strategic hunter sales role focused on selling Druva’s products in the large enterprise market and rapidly growing Druva’s business in the Western / Southern Region in India. The role will report directly to the Country Manager, India & SAARC.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys both the challenges and rewards associated with a successful startup company. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, process driven, and consultative in their sales approach. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer acquisition, revenue, and channel development targets. In addition you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies within a SaaS startup environment to IT contacts at a variety of levels within an organization.
- Manage sales in the assigned territory
- Execute on the full sales cycle end to end at large enterprise accounts, from initial contact to point of sale.
- Identify, qualify, and manage channel partners to scale sales reach in the region. Includes resellers and distributors.
- Ensure that partners have the tools and training to successfully sell Druva solutions and that partners are in compliance with the Druva’s Partner Program.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CxOs, etc) at strategic customers.
- Establish awareness of Druva’s solution, generate leads, communicate the value proposition, and close large deals in the region.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product presentations and demos, provide timely and insightful responses to customer queries, and recommend creative ways Druva can solve business problems.
- Attain a deep understanding of Druva’s solutions and its competitive positioning in the market. Be a subject matter expert.
- Lead creation of proposals and responses to RFIs/RFPs working in conjunction with the Solution Engineer.
- Reporting: Maintain a complete and timely report of the regional pipeline in the assigned territory.
- Prepare, communicate, and execute to a thorough business plan.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota.
- 10+ years of high-touch enterprise software sales experience (Backup or SaaS experience a plus)
- Experienced in selling into the IT organizations of large enterprises in India. We will want to see strong and consistent earnings background
- Experience managing and selling through a channel.
- A relevant Rolodex of decision makers at channel partners and enterprise companies local to the region
- Strong technical acumen
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, mostly domestic..
- Fluency in English
- College degree from a top-tier university (Masters or MBA a plus)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: passionate about joining a startup, adaptable to changing situations
- Technologist: understand the problems faced by todays IT organizations and how to apply current technologies to solve them
- Self-starter: take responsibility and do what it takes to get the job done with minimal direction
- Team Player: build relationships across a global organization, sharing and learning from others
- Organized: lead complex efforts and initiatives, breaking them down into tasks, and clearly communicate progress
- Pragmatic: analyze trade-offs and prioritize tasks in order to achieve important objectives
- High professional standards: a commitment to individual and organizational excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: succinctly and clearly communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including a strong sense of intellectual honesty
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales force