Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data
Our high performance Integrated Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to lead global campaigns execution. This position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Web, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Channel Marketing, Corporate Marketing, and Field Marketing) to build and manage full-funnel marketing campaigns from inception through execution.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing integrated marketing campaigns, strong project management, and hands-on experience in executing successful demand generation programs that deliver against aggressive pipeline targets.
- Partner with campaign lead to deliver a full-funnel marketing campaign including definition of target personas, messaging, buyer’s journey, content map, and media planning. Ensure that it aligns with key sales/marketing objectives, delivers meaningful engagements and ultimately, builds pipeline.
- Oversee day-to-day lead generation program execution with third-party vendors, including negotiating IOs/contracts, program setup, lead management, and ROI analysis.
- Partner with SMEs to design and implement email nurture programs, webinars, and virtual events to support mid-funnel marketing touchpoints.
- Participate in bi-weekly cross-functional team meetings to ensure marketing alignment and execution to campaign marketing goals.
- Assess marketing campaign performance on a weekly basis against KPIs -- including lead quality, account-level engagement metrics, funnel conversion rates, and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Partner closely with the International Marketing team to ensure global alignment and leverage where possible.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous marketing innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop a business case, gain endorsement, and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5-7 years of experience leading or executing successful global campaigns and/or demand generation programs with a high growth IT/SaaS organization
- Prior experience in B2B marketing and/or demand generation highly desirable
- Must have an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to problem solve, lead, influence, and motivate others
- Experience working directly with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales management
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and/or Looker is a huge plus