Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Sales Recruiting manager will lead all sales talent hiring globally, primarily focused on the US. This is a critical role at Druva as we drive the expansion and success of our commercial teams. The Sales Recruiting manager will develop innovative campaigns and strategies to attract top commercial talent globally, in partnership with the sales leadership team. This position will lead a team of Sales Recruiters and partner with other geographies to hire and manage contract sales recruiters. The Sales Recruiting manager will build and foster strong relationships with all Sales leaders and their hiring managers. This role will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to ensure complete alignment with all commercial people strategies and hiring needs. This role will also work closely in a dotted line fashion to the VP, Sales Strategy and Operations.
- Develop the vision and strategies for all commercial people hiring globally in partnership with the Sales Leaders and the CRO
- Lead the company’s Sales recruiting and sourcing strategy with a focus on acquiring top talent to meet our current and future hiring needs for our commercial teams
- Attract, develop and retain recruiters and sourcers of all levels and capabilities
- Ensure full use of recruiting software tools to streamline all coordination, interviewing and feedback activities. Ensure that recruiting sales team and hiring managers also fully leverage all available tools and follow processes to ensure optimization of hiring practices
- Deploy detailed forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team targets
- Deliver ongoing reports to Finance and Sales leaders to track results, progress to goals, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of commercial recruiting efforts. Use this data to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the team
- Optimize and accelerate the internal processes for requisition approvals and communications between hiring managers, Finance and sales recruiting team
- Build strong ongoing collaborative cross-functional teams in HR and outside HR. This role must continually work to influence others and lead change to ensure we continually hire top talent and the candidate experience is always outstanding.
- Proactively communicate strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and other hiring teams
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly-skilled diverse candidates
- Lead and mentor team members with a focus on industry knowledge and innovation
- Highly motivated, inspiring and hands-on leader with experience driving, building and scaling commercial recruiting in hyper-growth environments
- 10+ years of recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 4 years of experience leading high-performing teams.
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies, especially within commercial teams
- Strong bias for action and with an innate and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals
- Highly open to and responsive to feedback, especially necessary in Druva’s fast paced and excellence driven environment
- Clear understanding of technology industry hiring trends and practices with extensive experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed commercial recruiting/sourcing teams
- Highly skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and communicate with all levels of an organization, across all forms of communication (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels
- And, finally, a good sense of humor to roll with the fun and fast paced environment in HR and at Druva overall