Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The HR Manager is responsible for executing day to day operations for the HR department, including but not limited to employee onboarding, compensation and benefits, internal support, and immigration support. The HR Manager is hands-on and provides full cycle HR support to drive functional excellence globally . Delivering on these commitments in a timely, accurate, and professional manner is critical to success in this role.This role will report to the Director of HR Operations. The role is expected to expand with the company’s growth.
- Execute day to day operations of the HR department including but not limited to onboarding new employees and offboarding those exiting.
- Working with Director of HR Operations, this position will create, implement and manage new HR programs and processes as the company grows and scales.
- Responsible for implementing and managing HR programs, which include: US employee benefits, compensation benchmarking and pay practices, organization and management development support, along with several other key HR initiatives.
This role will be a visible role, working directly with executives and managers on strategic and tactical HR initiatives on a regular basis.
- The role is an advisor to US managers and employees on all major aspects of HR including health, welfare, leaves of absences, compensation, communications, payroll, learning and development courses, and general inquiries.
- Work extensively with the Pune India HR team on compensation planning, benchmarking and strategy.
- Directly participate and manage the global compensation and performance management process with peer leaders in HR.
- The HR Manager manages all US immigration cases in partnership with the executives of the employees who are relocating.
- This role will work closely with other leaders on the HR team to plan employee communications and key messaging for areas of responsibility.
- Be the subject matter expert on US employment law and compliance topics (California expertise required), including proactively monitoring the employment landscape for new and changing regulations and partnering with legal on implications to Druva’s policies, processes or practices.
- In partnership with HRBPs, this role may handle employee relations matters within the Americas (US & Canada) region, including performance management, and investigations.
- Manage annual compensation and performance review process.
- Work with benefits brokers to manage benefits for US employees.
- 8+ years' experience in an HR generalist or HR management role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Experience working at a fast pace start-up company.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong functional and cross functional relationships
- Able to influence and build trust of peers, employees and executives
- Outstanding follow through and critical thinking skills required
- Knowledge of functional areas within HR including compensation, benefits, employment, immigration and employee development
- Experience managing multiple complex projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Must understand and apply Federal, State and local CA employment laws.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Google Suite
- And of course, possess a good sense of humor to deal with the dynamic and fast paced environment at Druva!