Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Our high performance marketing team is seeking a Proposal Coordinator / Specialist / Writer / Manager. This person will be responsible for supporting customer service forms, questionnaires and response to sales proposals. S/he will work closely with cross functional teams to support sales and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn and ability to make connections across disciplines.
- Complete customer service forms, questionnaires, and response to proposals ensuring high company standards
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation for responses
- Edit and write sales responses
- Research information and check for accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker (for India candidates)
- Prior experience in a technology company
- Familiar with M365, G-Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- General knowledge across disciplines marketing, sales, legal, information technology