Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sr. Sales Recruiter, you’ll play a key role in building one of the most exciting startups of our time. You’ll partner with hiring managers to identify and hire some of the world's most talented people who are the best in their craft, and align with our operating principles. We're looking for someone to help with our aggressive hiring goals in our Account Executive teams.
- Own the the hiring for our Account Executive teams
- Proactively source passive and active candidates to hire the best talent
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Serve as a subject matter expert when it comes to talent acquisition, advising your hiring teams on the best practices
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
- 2-3 years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a focus on hiring for SaaS Sales positions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience recruiting for a start-up SaaS company is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.