Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is SaaS solution built natively on AWS, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Our high performance marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager - Competitive Intelligence. This person will be responsible for delivering actionable insights and sales resources to help Druva position and win against key competitors. The ideal candidate should have research experience with exposure to enterprise storage technology space and its competitor landscape.
The PMM-CI will be expected to conduct primary and secondary research, analyze information and data, synthesize and create compelling sales facing content
This candidate should have exceptional communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of Druva product portfolio and competitor landscape
- Keep track of the latest competitive events and ensure timely communication through various channels
- Ensure sales has access to the latest competitive assets
- Assist in highly competitive deals by providing specific and actionable intelligence
- Help distill meaningful insights from secondary research, win loss analysis, and sales interviews
- Support marketing and product teams with competitive research
- Provide detailed win loss analysis reports
- Support executive asks with relevant competitive intelligence
- Prior experience of working in competitive intelligence, research, or sales in the hi-tech market. SaaS expertise is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially across marketing, product management and sales channels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
- Strong market research, quantitative, and analytical skills - should be comfortable with data analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s or higher college/graduate degree