Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Who You'll work with
Druva's Technical Support Team is the focal point for resolution of customer technical issues. We are a worldwide organization of highly skilled engineers that craft and make a positive impact on the customer experience.
Within today's highly connected and increasingly social world of complex and sophisticated threats, Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. You will be challenged, learn and be energized as you resolve complex technical issues in this ever-evolving landscape. Make an impact by joining the Product Support team
What You'll Do
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Druva products. The Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Druva support team, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Druva is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be flexible to Work in shift 24 X 7 X 365
- Act as a collaborative team member to resolve issues together
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Follow troubleshooting methodology to diagnose, root cause and resolve customer issues, also be able to recreate the issue in-house
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Comfortable working with remote support tools and case management systems like Salesforce, JIRA, Zoom & etc.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements metric for all customer channels
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical field and 4+ years’ relevant work experience or equivalent combined training & experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Prior Experience in communicating with Enterprise, Service Provider, or SMB customers
- Good understanding of backup and recovery concepts
- Types of backups, Replication Etc.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Administrative experience in Operating Systems - Windows, Linux/Unix, Solaris
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud infrastructure - AWS
- Administration & Maintenance Knowledge of
- Microsoft 365
- G Suite
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and API
- Proficient with troubleshooting a wide variety of applications using standard tools (etc. Wireshark, tcpdump, procmon, perfmon, OpenSSL)
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tape device, SCSI, SAN, iSCSI, NAS etc.) and Networking concepts (routers, firewalls and proxies)
- System Integration - Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (LDAP, AD, ADFS, Okta, Ping, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving communication between multiple SaaS and on-premise applications
- Experience building customer-facing documentation
- Experience with deployment tool (SCCM, JAMF, Quest Kace, Intune etc.) and configuration is a plus