Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva's Technical Support Team is the focal point for resolution of customer technical issues. We are a worldwide organization of highly skilled engineers that craft and make a positive impact on the customer experience.
Within today's highly connected and increasingly social world of complex and sophisticated threats, Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. You will be challenged, learn and be energized as you resolve complex technical issues in this ever-evolving landscape. Make an impact by joining the Product Support team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Druva products
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Liaise with Product R&D and Product Management teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of bugs and fixes
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through applications, such as Salesforce in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Experience analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to establish and maintain confidence and take ownership of issues
- You are dedicated to resolving complex technical problems, multitasking, and being a customer advocate to achieve customer success
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's (or Master of Science) or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of practical experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company's products and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Prior Experience in communicating with Enterprise, Service Provider, or SMB customers.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Operating Systems - Windows, Linux, or Mac OS.
- Cloud / SaaS applications - Salesforce, GSuite, Office 365, Salesforce, etc.
- IaaS - AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Identity and Access Management (LDAP, AD, ADFS, Okta, Ping, etc).
- Network Firewalls and Proxies.
- End-Point Security & Backup applications
- Proficient with troubleshooting a wide variety of applications using standard tools (etc. Wireshark, tcpdump, Fiddler, Charles proxy, OpenSSL & grep).
- Fundamental knowledge of storage technologies (tape device, SCSI, SAN, iSCSI, NAS etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving communication between multiple SaaS and on-premise applications.
- Experience building customer-facing documentation.
- Experience with deployment and configuration is a plus.