Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
This role supports the Global Sales function through development and roll-out of online enablement programs to increase channel and strategic partner sales revenue. The key performance indicators to success in this role will be the ability to scope, design, develop, implement & evaluate a global channel enablement program. The ability to be self-reliant in the development of such material will be key to success in this role. Curriculum development, online instructional design, enablement platforms, and analytics skills will be an intrinsic part of this person’s success in the role. This person will partner with Channel sales leaders, Marketing, subject-matter experts and business stakeholders to define enablement objectives. They will then use these insights to help develop online learning solutions that are channel-relevant, practical and scalable.
- Design, develop and maintain role-based training paths for new hire and continuous learning for SDR, Corporate and Enterprise Sales, Channel Sales and Solutions Engineering roles
- Align with Sales leaders to assess and prioritize Sales enablement needs and translate those into effective programs developed and delivered by the team.
- Leverage information gained through needs analysis of stakeholders to scope, design, develop, and implement & evaluate online enablement solutions.
- Production of enablement content in the form of online learning to include: Digital whiteboards; video role plays, cheat sheets, sales playbooks and Educational videos
- Maintain and update training content published to shared repositories and portals
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management and SME teams to develop and review the enablement and training content and proactively identify additional expert resources who can address content gaps.
- Develop knowledge assessments and certification programs to measure team learning and application of knowledge.
- Implement metrics to measure and assess the effectiveness of enablement to inform future program requirements.
- Constantly evaluate, evolve and refine the sales and partner enablement programs.
Some Key Qualifications:
- 8+ years’ experience in instructional design of enablement materials. scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing effective sales enablement solutions. Including content for both business and technical audiences for a global technology company
- Deep administrative knowledge of enablement platforms
- Experience working directly with sales and channel leads, enablement leads and Marketing to understand their learning needs, check content, and gather closed-loop feedback.
- Ability to clearly identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for enablement and training solutions.
- Understanding of a structured value-based approach to selling approach (Knowledge and experience with Force Management and Challenger Sales Framework a plus)
- Consultative approach and proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization, with the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and numerate.
- Strong program management skills.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.