Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
United States of America
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
This is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s most interestingly disruptive (in turn valuable SaaS companies in the venture-capital community) that owns a proven market fit, is well-funded, has uncapped personal earnings, and offers the opportunity to make your mark on the Company’s trajectory. Your strong knowledge and experience in areas like cloud, SaaS, data protection, enterprise virtualization and/or data storage means that you can bring a unique value proposition to Druva’s Distribution and VAR eco-system fuel our mutual growth.
- Developing and managing the implementation of Druva’s partner strategy for the Americas inclusive of recruiting, onboarding, and managing Druva’s Direct and Indirect Sales Partners;
- Developing and managing the Druva North American Partner Sales organization, inclusive of recruitment, enablement, coordination, inspection, and termination as you see necessary to achieve Druva sales and market objectives;
- Working with your team build business plans for your Partner Sellers to drive mindshare and growth of Druva’s Channel performance; and
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics.
- Leads from the front for Druva’s America’s Partner Team. The successful candidate for this role is a ready player / coach;
- Leads a team that meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives;
- Proactively leads joint partner planning – defining mutual KPIs, financial targets, milestones for achieving established goals;
- Leads solution development efforts which best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Druva and partner personnel; and
- Drives adoption of Druva programs based on partner certifications, along with program inspection and refresh as needed.
Druva is a performance oriented culture driven by the ‘What’ and the ‘How’. The core metrics this role will be incentivized and measured by are:
- What: Partner Sourced Bookings achievement compared to annual goals;
- What: Strategy plan with clear execution tactics for N American Channels, broken down by partner performance, alignment with our segmentations, and solutions;
- How: Leadership of the N American Channels organization including the cross-functional collaboration to execute the strategy effectively and efficiently; and
- How: Feedback from our Partners, Distributor(s), and Alliances regarding the value of partnership with Druva.
In order to be considered for this role the candidate MUST:
- Have a strong ability to communicate! Thrive in building relationships with a diverse range of personnel including business development, product management, marketing, service delivery, and senior management within Druva’s partner community. You are also:
- Well-versed in business development tactics and planning;
- Motivated to win, setting the pace of the team, rather than following it;
- Always looking for new aligned opportunities and ways to increase the value of partnership; and
- Able to scale responsibly with workloads, as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role also has:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in N American channels;
- 3+ years of SaaS experience;
- Excellent organizational cadences in order to manage time to outcomes;
- Experience representing partnerships to prospects, analysts, at trade and vendor conferences; and
- Contacts and relationships with Druva’s Direct and Indirect Channel Partners!