Shared inbox for teams.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
On the Product Team at Front, we’re in a unique position where we get to use our own product every single day. We use a shared inbox to collect product feedback. We publish a public roadmap where anyone interested in Front can see what we’ve shipped and what we have planned. We have a highly engaged customer base for whom our product is essential to getting their work done, and they care greatly about making our product better. Our CEO Mathilde Collin was involved in product from the earliest days and continues to work with the Product Team to drive our vision and roadmap.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing product management team to lead the strategy and execution of our core inbox product.
What will you be doing?
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, build UI/UX wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills & experience do you need?
- 5+ years of direct product management experience
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Strong design sense
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
Bonus points if:
- You’re fascinated with communication tools and productivity apps. In fact, you’ve tried just about every email client out there
- You’ve worked on a communication or productivity app
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.