Shared inbox for teams.
Inbound Sales Development Representative
Job Description / Skills Required
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As an Inbound SDR, your role is to generate new business pipeline through inbound opportunities by helping them understand the value of Front. You will leverage excellent communication skills, deep product knowledge, and business acumen to build relationships with leads. You will partner closely with the sales team to identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
What will you be doing?
- Become a product expert on Front and its value prop. Hold yourself accountable to become a Front power user and technical expert
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience for prospects and customers of Front
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value proposition to customers
- Quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads (trial sign ups, demo requests, chat, content) via phone, email, LinkedIn, and video
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM, and create a seamless handoff process to Account Executives
- Evangelize Front with key decision-makers across all levels (including C-suite)
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to iterate on strategy, optimize deal flow, and improve lead quality
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as-needed basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1+ years in a Business Development/Sales related role
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, with consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy, active listening skills, and a unique ability to uncover customer needs
- A great attitude, competitive spirit, and love for teamwork
- A“roll-up the sleeves” mentality
- Strong bias to action, adaptability (fast-paced environment)
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.