Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is a key catalyst for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated functions and business units. The position serves as a enabler to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy and will aid the knowledge in facilitating decision making at both business management and HR management.
- Agility – Adapts to frequent changes and deliver
- Business Acumen.
- Eye for detail
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical Practice
- Domain knowledge
- Relationship Management.
- Conflict Management
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 6 years experience in handling HRBP roles for a span of 200 to 500 people strength.
- Prior exposure to start up environment would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee engagement, Attrition management, Connects, Communication, Performance management
- Should have extensive experience in data analytics which can influence decision making
- Should have command over MS office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Preferred Education and Experience:
· MBA with core specialization in HR from a reputed institute.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have good exposure on all the HR processes like onboarding, PMS and Calibration, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Employee transactions, Policy governance and related
- Owns role from on boarding of an employee to his/her function/BU and ensures smoother assimilation
- Consults with BU/Function management, providing HR assistance and facilitation when appropriate
- Conducts periodic meetings (formal / informal) with respective function / business units to derive engagement trends
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to suggests interventions
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing compliance risks and ensuring regulation.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management. Constructs and conducts the content required for the target groups in function / BU.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Owns up the attrition for the function/BU and builds intervention to mitigate risks.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
This position will be an IC reporting in the the HRBP function lead/manager
May require a person to travel to meet his employees working in remote locations.
A good hands on experience in the HRBP domain championing the complete profile.