Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world!
It’s what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity’s most personal aspects – Health !
Are you passionate about making an impact on Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on Strong leadership instinct and entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
- Leads the development, coordination, implementation, tracking of Learning /training Management programs, and implementing the system across all business units which includes development, and delivery of courses and materials and when appropriate, coordination for the development of training material with subject matter experts within Practo or external trainers, and providing support and oversight to supervisory personnel to ensure role-based training requirements are met by their associates.
- Collaborate/coordinate with all functions in the identification, development and/or periodic review/refinement of SOPs, and other governance documents and make it effective only after the successful training of all the stakeholders.
- Participates in regular quality reviews/Internal audits across functional areas as directed and identifies gaps in the quality management system as part of continuous improvement.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives in collaboration with affected Business/ functional units and provides periodic scheduled reports on progress against process improvement objectives.
- Assists in identifying gaps/root cause investigations for training related failures and implement processes for continuous improvement
- Should be good in conducting internal audits/ vendor audits and should have previous experience auditing in a Hospital/Pharmacy/diagnostic labs/digital healthcare platforms.
Graduate/Postgraduate degree required in a Digital healthcare-related field /medicine/hospital management
At least 4-6 years of previous experience in a quality role for Assistant Manager position
At least 7-8 years of previous experience in a quality role for Manager position
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the Digital healthcare industry/hospital management/ related field
- Prior knowledge of implementing a Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Expertise in technical writing
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, in multiple roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, effective negotiation and leadership skills
- Effective training and facilitation skills
- Good problem-solving skills including the ability to overcome challenges and change resistance
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Internal auditor and prior experience NABH audits ( as an auditor) will be considered as a plus point.