Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role : Sr Manager Talent Acquisition
Job Location : BLR
Role Context :
As the Sr Manager - TA, you will have strong expertise in supporting your Business units across Functions.
Planning and Design for growth and expansion of business.
This role will build & be part of the team that strategizes, supports, and delivers on all hiring requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own and execute the design & planning / sourcing and hiring for Operations & Supply Chain requisitions.
- Partner with business to understand the mandate to support their manpower requirements in advance.
- Problem solve for current and immediate hiring requirements.
- Proactively engage business to pre-empt and resolve upcoming hiring issues/mitigate risks.
KRA of this role :
- Process – Manage, adhere and upgrade hiring practices that reflect the need of the business; build and communicate sustainable and predictable channels of hiring
- Stakeholder Management – Partner with Business teams to plan & deliver high quality talent for approved requisitions.
- Partner with internal customers to problem solve effectively while building credibility and rapport; review and revalidate key metrics of hiring including JD’s, KRA’s, compensation benchmarks, market benchmarking etc.
Functional Competencies :
- Proven track record of working across the lifecycle of a recruitment function (preferably lateral hiring & non agency)
- Strong knowledge and understanding on Ecommerce and Supply Chain processes.
- Competent at building infrastructure for delivering high numbers for large scale hiring and niche profiles (around sourcing, interviewing and market intelligence)
- Should have a prior experience of conducting market mappings/market intelligence exercises
Candidate Profile :
- 8 - 10 years of dedicated Talent Acquisition experience across the spectrum of functional competencies across Ecom / Product / Supply Chain orgs.
- Postgraduate in HR preferably Tier 1 institutes.
- Experience in selection of applicant tracking software, sourcing platforms and candidate selection methods.
- Experience in organizations with established HR practices.
- Strong Interpersonal skills & stakeholder management