Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It’s what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
- Responsible for all levels of talent acquisition hiring projects across Tech / Non tech & Dr hiring.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Possesses strong understanding of client needs and hiring conditions. Provides advice, expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel both internal and external on various recruiting/talent acquisition related issues.
- Serves as a trusted member of Practo HR team driving great partnerships with internal & external customers. Recruiters traditionally have one or more areas of expertise such as sourcing.
- Interviewing/assessment, client/team management and candidate closing.
- Provides sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across team/functions.
- Demonstrates cross group collaboration and develops recruiting relationships with other recruiters to share best practices and candidates.
- Holds primary sourcing focus for all open reqs for defined area of responsibility and business groups. Understands and meets established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires as related to level, position and source. Demonstrates use of multiple channels in sourcing.
- Possesses a strong understanding of requirements gathering and sourcing avenues. Demonstrates ownership of candidate pipelines and one's own individual queue in keeping all candidates moving through the process. Demonstrates ownership and actively manages all job postings keeping positions current and active in recruiting systems. Possesses good judgment and has some discretion regarding matters within their area of responsibility.
- Understands Practo’s business objectives, strategic direction and key competition. Actively monitors current business events and shares their findings with others. Applies professional knowledge to basic to moderately complex situations. Acts confidently in current role and job parameters and presents self well; demonstrates confidence through belief in his or her approach to work and in his or her ability to make things happen.
- Stays focused on the team’s vision and drives results. Builds consensus and earns the trust and respect of team