Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
Do you love creating and scaling...
...demand generation and growth initiatives? Wake up eager to check your dashboards to see your direct impact on increasing free trials? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you.
You will define what growth is at strongDM and execute the tactics that accelerate it. That includes determining what’s right for our buyer across integrated digital marketing, content marketing, events, search, ABM campaigns, and more. Data is what you use to demonstrate ROI, hiring experts is how you create a multi-disciplined demand gen team, and smart budget allocation is how you’re able to deliver efficient growth.
What You'll Do:
- Build programs and campaigns to acquire net new leads across our target personas
- Work with your marketing partners to ideate, execute on, and test growth and demand gen programs to grow leads
- Partner with sales to understand the marketing and sales “math” and set targets for the growth team to make that math work such that we meet (exceed :) revenue goals
- Work with product and sales to understand the end-to-end lead experience and optimize our acquisition funnel with the goal of growing it
- Build what’s needed to forecast, measure, and report on the performance of programs, and use that data to hit monthly and quarterly lead goals
- Ensure we’re generating demand among the right prospects and expanding our reach to fuel the next generation of leads for sales
- Actively build, coach, mentor, and manage a high-performing team
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation or growth marketing for B2B SaaS companies
- Start-up mentality with the ability to get programs launched with varying levels of systems and resources (i.e you get things done from scratch)
- Impeccable execution skills and attention to detail across all the variables involved in well-managed programs
- Deep experience building and growing paid and organic demand generation programs
- Expertise across channels and platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, Display Networks, etc.) such that you can do it all or build a team of experts to own them
- Come ready with your north star metrics and leading indicators to evaluate programs and determine what’s working (or not) so you can learn, iterate and execute effectively and efficiently
- Industry-standard base
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required