Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Business Intelligence Manager
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Business Intelligence at Attentive is responsible for surfacing insights from raw data to internal cross-functional stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. We are looking for people who want to leverage data and advanced analytics techniques to solve and support complex business problems. We also manage the data visualization tool Looker, build dashboards, and support ad-hoc analytics needs throughout Attentive.
You @ Attentive:
- You will be an experienced and effective people manager who also has the capability to contribute as a highly-technical hands-on data analyst when the need arises.
- You will hold your own in technical and business discussions with the product team and the rest of the organization.
- You will design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale.
- You will deliver insights and recommendations to help leadership and cross-functional stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behavior and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve
- You will partner with the BI Engineering team to define the business intelligence roadmap and build data and analytics capabilities to support ongoing business needs.
BI @ Attentive:
- Our data backend is Java and Python microservices coupled with Spark, Kinesis, AirFlow, Snowflake, and Postgres, all hosted on AWS.
- Our data visualization tool is Looker.
- We have access to Python, R, Snowflake, SQL, DBT for analysis
- Our team supports stakeholders from client strategy, product management, sales, marketing, engineering, designers, and the leadership team.
- We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation and data-driven decision-making.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as a $100/month in fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Free delivered lunch and other goodies sent home
- Full support for remote working during covid
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.