Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We're looking for a Revenue Recruiter who will play a pivotal role in our growth helping scale our sales, client strategy and marketing teams. You'll help establish best practices, research, source, and identify qualified candidates, converting leads into hires, all while ensuring a smooth and candidate-first process throughout. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting one of our most important asset – its people!
- Work in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the overall recruiting team
- Think outside the box to create inclusive talent strategies
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.A. or B.S. degree and at least 2-3 years working as a recruiter at a fast paced company, preferably a start up
- Proven track record in identifying, sourcing, engaging and closing the best candidates.
- You enjoy working with recruiting teams and hiring managers, bring value into talent related conversations and aim for delivering excellent candidate experience.
- Self-starter who is eager to jump day one and get things done
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.