Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Manager, Governance Risk Compliance
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Location: This position can be performed remotely. We plan to have physical offices in San Francisco and Atlanta once it’s safe to resume in-office operations.
As a leader of trust operations, you’ll play a key role in ensuring trust and security are core to our product. This will be a hands on position as we mature our security team and you will be responsible for improving and automating our compliance program.
- Manage Certification program (ISO, PCI, SOC2 etc.)
- Ensure compliance with applicable controls based on a unified control framework
- Manage customer audits and questionnaires
- Cloud security
- Security awareness training
- Contract reviews
- Third party risk management
- 7+ years of compliance experience
- Building a compliance program in a cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge of control frameworks
- Ability to be hands on
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation
- Experience managing customer audits is a plus
Perks & Benefits
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment